TOPIC: The all-important radio demo
Opportunity is knocking all over the place when it comes to getting a start in the media industry. It would seem that many organisations have finally realised they’ve cut too far and now don’t have enough bodies to get the product out.Continue reading “Week 15 (4/6): On the work front + Futuristic”
BY LINDA GAHAN
Term 2 Video story edit
- Finished edit is due in class today
Next week is for feedback and sign off on your final edit which should be in the Final Assessments folder: C4 S121 Google share folder > Final Assessments
Please include a screen grab of your organised Premiere Pro projectContinue reading “Week 15 (3/6): More editing!”
BY NICK BENNETT
Portfolio and the Fashion show
The 93rd Academy Awards gifted us with the first awards show red carpet event since the coronavirus pandemic began, and those who managed to attend pulled out all the stops when it came to fashion.Continue reading “Week 15 (2/6): It’s farshun, daahling!”
Before you pack up all your things and head to the couch with Netflix and a doona, make sure you’ve done everything on this list:
- Handed in all of the bits of your assessments.
- Talk to your teacher for each class to make sure that you’ve finished everything.
- Signed off on your assessment feedback.
(This might be in the form of an email from your teacher – make sure you read and respond asap.)
- Tidy up your WordPress site, and make sure you post all your work.
- Talk to your teachers about your next steps in your career if you haven’t already. (This might be more study, or applying for jobs, or some sort of combination of these.) You can also talk to our Careers Counsellors about options – call them on 9217 3238 to make an appointment.
Once you have finished all of the above, pat yourself on the back for achieving through one of the most challenging years. You’re awesome.
Have a lovely break, stay safe, and keep in touch 🙂