BY LINDA GAHAN
C4 S1 2020 Google share folder > Final Assessments here
Term 2 Video story editing
- Hoping to give lots of feedback on your rough cuts this week!
- Finished edit due in week 15 on 4 June
We have 2 classes beforehand including this one
Reminder your assessment includes a 300 word reflection.
Please talk to me if you have any issues with completing your assessment. I’m here to support you.
Your video story needs to have at minimum:
- Intro or PTC
- Audio interview/ Voiceover or Zoom interview
- A selection of varied B roll shots
- Outro or PTC
ASSESSMENT requirement clarification here
REVIEW EDITING techniques
Cutting in B roll shots using a student shoot example
- lower third supers to your interviews
Premiere Pro video links
Premiere Pro editing shortcuts here
Keep hoeing in and continue having fun editing your video story!
Next week …
Video demo for creating lower third supers
Fine tuning your edit and balancing your audio
Adjustments to shooting due to COVID19
- No radio mics can be used and no one else can hold your mic for you
- Social distancing of 1.5 to 2 metres