Let’s check in with where we’re at, and where we might go next. No wrong answers – be honest with yourself.
- Are you on track to finish your assessments (both for this class, and for your other classes)?
- Any points of stress?
- Do you need any extra help? More time? Some time on campus? A chat to work out how to get things done?
Your week ahead:
- What are the next three things that you need to do to get yourself closer to finishing your course?
- What’s one thing that you’re doing to look after your wellbeing?
- How are you balancing your study workload, your other commitments and your down time?
Your next steps (after this course):
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how clear are you on your next step or two?
- What do you need to take that next step?
- What can you do now to get closer to taking that step?
- Is there anything we can do at TAFE to help you get there?