For anyone who hasn’t done our vox pop assessment, today (and tomorrow, and next week) is your chance.
I admit I haven’t worked out exactly how we’re going to do this, so please bear with us!
Complete the vox pop (part 1 of this assessment). PLEASE understand that we are amending some assessments, and I will let you know if you need to do more to achieve competency.
If you still need to do this exercise, you should have written a question or questions as outlined in the Homework section of this post last week.
- Please put in the chat field the following: either ‘yes, I have done a vox pop’ or ‘no, I need to do one today’.
- If your answer was YES, I have done a vox pop, you may prepare for the #Yum show.
- If your answer was NO, I need to do a vox pop, stay with us and we will work out how to manage it.
- If you have done a vox pop, but would like to volunteer to be asked vox pop questions, big hugs to you, please stay with us 😇🥰
VOX POP INSTRUCTIONS
- We will stay in the same room and help each person through their exercise
- You should record your vox pop on your phone while you are asking questions. Take headphones off, turn your computer speakers on, use the native recording app on your phone
- Sound quality is NOT being assessed. This is an interviewing exercise, and your questions and answers are the important thing
- Be cool, treat this as an exercise (I think it’ll be fun!) and know we will not let you fail (no such word in our lexicon xxx)
- Submit your recording (it may be unedited) to your folder in the Final Assessments/MoJo folder in the Drive