BY LINDA GAHAN
C4 S121 Google share folder > Final Assessments
Term 2 Video story edit
- Hoping to give lots of feedback on your edits this week!
- Finished edit due 3 June
We only have this class and the next to complete, and the following week for me to finish feedback and for you to have moved your edits for last term to Final Assessments. (That is if I haven’t given you an extension.)
Please include a screen grab of your organised Premiere Pro project
Or alternatively your Premiere Pro project
Reminder your assessment includes a 200-300 word reflection which also needs to be saved into Final Assessments
Please talk to me if you have any issues with completing your assessment
I’m here to support you
Your Video story needs to have at minimum:
- Intro or PTC
- A selection of varied B roll shots
- Outro or PTC
Please see the Editing Subject Guide for assessment clarification.
I will cover:
- cutting in B roll shots using a student shoot example
- adding lower third supers to your interviews
- Adding rolling credits
- Fine tuning your edit and balancing your audio
Premiere Pro video links
Premiere Pro editing shortcuts here
Good luck with finishing editing your video story!