BY NICK BENNETT
- Identify elements of effective presentation.
- Getting familiar with the studio
What specifically are we aiming to do in Presentation?
- CUAAIR302 Develop techniques for presenting to camera
- CUAPPM404 Produce programs and program segments
Please read and become familiar with the Subject Guide.
Radio news: Kyle goes to war, again!
History of the DJ and Pirate Radio:
The voice box:
Getting familiar with the TAFE Radio studios (yay Brian!):
- Write a 300- 350-word report that can be used as a reference in the future.
- Use the above resources (and others that you may find) to identify and, bullet point elements of effective presentation.
- How do you get the most and, best out of your voice?
- Remembering Brian Newington’s studio guide, what do you need to consider when preparing to record and/or present a live show?
- Submit the word doc. to the Student Weekly Tasks folder in the Google Drive.