BY RUTH BERAN and NATALIE POZDEEV
Last week we looked at our Career Advice Reports.
- Did you send some messages?
- Get any responses?
- What did you do well?
- What could you improve in your approach?
- What can you do more of, or better?
How can we look for work experience, internships, work, volunteer opportunities?
- Do you have the tools you need? (e.g. a CV)
- Are there any online opportunities?
- If not, how can you get yourself ready for work after your Diploma?
- How’s your WordPress site looking?
- Can you build your portfolio? What would you like a potential employer to see?
- How’s your bio sounding? Does it need updating?
- Are you happy with your LinkedIn? Would you like a LinkedIn review?
- What’s your CV looking like?
- Have you Googled yourself? What impression are you giving people with your online presence?
List 3 things that you can do today to get yourself a bit closer to:
- Finishing your assessments
- Building your media skills
- Getting a media job
- Taking the next step in your career
Go do them 🙂
After the break:
You need to: Dress like you would for an interview.
We’re going to do job interviews via Zoom!
COME BACK HERE IF YOU WANT ME TO LOOK AT ANYTHING, HAVE QUESTIONS, WHATEVER …
Check back in by 3:45pm please 😘