For presentation, we’ll be working on 3 main things:
- If you can access Adobe Audition at home, work through these projects. (You must be logged into the Google Drive to access these :))
- Work through these in order, from 01 onwards.
- When you’ve finished each one, play it for Brian by sharing your screen in Zoom.
- If you can’t access Adobe Audition at home, talk to Brian to troubleshoot.
- If Brian says you should move on to the next exercise (and come back to point 1 when we’re back at TAFE), script and record (on your phone):
- 3x TAFE Radio station IDs
- 2x Community Service Announcements. (These should be 15 or 30 seconds ads for a charity in Australia. Must be #safeforTAFE)
- 1x video introduction to yourself as a media maker.
This should be 30-60 seconds long.
It should be scripted and presented with the target audience (ie potential employers) in mind.