BY NICK BENNETT
Let’s take a look at:
- Generating ideas for topics for program segments
- How can we put a new angle on the topic?
- Identifying opportunities for audio production elements
- Think about being adaptive to the way that we make media
- Sometimes, we have the luxury of a radio studio, other times, we create remotely or at home:
Discuss how our Assessment “Evergreen” radio pieces are progressing.
By now, you should have submitted 2 to 3 pieces Google Drive, FINAL ASSESSMENTS.
Let’s start with a combined Radio/Journalism editorial and content meeting:
- Discuss how this morning’s 11am show is shaping up
- Brainstorm ideas for next week’s Music Legends show
Checklist to include run-down, segments, interviews, talk breaks, hosts, songs, sweepers, etc.