BY CAZ ADAMS
Last week we discussed Assessment #2.
Here’s a reminder …
Continue reading “Week 8 (31/3): Planning video stories”
Interviewing techniques are really important because they help you get the best out of the subject you are talking to. And they give the audience something interesting to listen to!!
Continue reading “Week 7 (24/03): Interviewing questions and structure”
BY MARK GATELY
Class discussion: How do you interact with TV news?
Elements used in TV news:
Continue reading “Week 5 (10/3): Writing for television news”
- A script written by the reporter
- On-location footage featuring the reporter and interviewees
- Video footage supplied by a cameraman
- Archival footage
- Still images and graphic images (tables/charts/cartoons etc)
- A news anchor/presenter
BY CHRIS NORTH
ASSESSMENT – PORTFOLIO Part 1 Voiceovers – DUE TWO WEEKS
Check specific assessment task instructions in the Subject Guide.
Continue reading “Week 5 (10/3): Ad libbing”
- Mark up a script and record a script
- Develop techniques for ad libbing around material