Before we start on today’s stuff, let’s take some time to assess where you are with the following:
- How are you going with your interview (MoJo story 2)? Are you on track?
- Let’s review last week’s assessment task for the vertical video story (MoJo story 3).
- Now let’s work on your vertical video story idea (i.e. your script, shot list, and storyboard).
- There are apps for everything, so do some research to see if you can find any that will help with storyboarding or shot lists. Because we love you, we’ll give you one as a tip: Shot Lister. Free on iOS … but not free on Android, soz (annoying, and platformist!) If you find apps that are helpful, please share! 💜
- Once your script, shot list, and storyboard are looking ok, take the stills you need (please see Simple Video Stories Part 1 for full details).