BY RUTH BERAN and NATALIE POZDEEV
Before the break we looked at our Career Advice Reports.
- Did you send some messages?
- Get any responses?
- What did you do well?
- What could you improve in your approach?
- What can you do more of, or better?
How can we look for work experience, internships, work, volunteer opportunities?
Continue reading “Week 9 (20/4): Finding work”
TOPIC: Applying for work experience
REFLECT: Do you have all of the tools you need to apply for work?
- Cover letter
- LinkedIn profile
- WordPress site
- Social media platforms
- Samples of work (eg writing, radio demo etc)
What works well?
What can be improved?
Continue reading “Week 6 (16/3): Making a plan to get work experience”
BY RUTH BERAN
First, let’s take a look another at the Subject Guide.
Assessment Part 1 is a WHS Report.
Assessment Part 2 is a Career Advice Report.
Continue reading “Week 2 (16/2): Job application documents”
- Is there a media professional or business owner who you admire that you would like to interview about their work/career? Start thinking about who you might contact now.