Before you pack up all your things and head to the couch with Netflix and a doona, make sure you’ve done everything on this list:
- Handed in all of the bits of your assessments.
- Talk to your teacher for each class to make sure that you’ve finished everything.
- Signed off on your assessment feedback.
(This might be in the form of an email from your teacher – make sure you read and respond asap.)
- Tidy up your WordPress site, and make sure you post all your work.
- Talk to your teachers about your next steps in your career if you haven’t already. (This might be more study, or applying for jobs, or some sort of combination of these.) You can also talk to our Careers Counsellors about options – call them on 9217 3238 to make an appointment.
Once you have finished all of the above, pat yourself on the back for achieving through one of the most challenging years. You’re awesome.
Have a lovely break, stay safe, and keep in touch 🙂